Looking for an Offline Virtual Airline. I am not looking for a great company.

alan42

Hello Everybody,

I am looking a virtual airline where Offline flights are allowed, so I don't like neither VATSIM nor IVAO.

I don't like great companies as British, Iberia, American, and so on , but all my respect to all of it, I just want any non real Virtual Airline, I do not care where the virtual airine is..german, United States, England/United Kingdom, Australia, Asia...

I kknow all about IFR skills, so there is no problem about it, I know how to fly with no CDU/FMC, Airways, Altitudes, Flight Levels, SID's/STAR's, Approaches, Transitions, restrictions, VOR and NDB navigation(Radial, qdm, qdr, and so on...)

All virtual airlines interested to post its website I'll be very greatful.

Please, refrain VA's with real companies operations.

Alan,

Have a look at Platinum Airways. We are by default an offline VA, although some of our pilots also fly with Vatsim and Ivao. We apply the Open Skies principle: you fly the mission of choice with the aircraft of choice (even if we don't have it in our own livery) at the time of choice. We also offer hundreds of suggested flights: we have a Destination of the Week, we have Cargo, Military and Vintage Military divisions. We suggest flights out of our five hubs (KEWR, KDFW, CYVR, YPPH and EBBR) - you are free to decide whether you want to use these hubs and, if you do, you may switch hubs as you like. Our fleet is quite complete, and we don't apply aircraft qualification restrictions. We have several active forums. We've been around for some 6 years and our active membership hovers around 150. We strongly believe that VAs exist for their members, and not the other way around.

Our (few) rules:

• Minimum 18 years (sorry)
  • First flight within 14 days after joining, after which accumulated hours are credited
  • Thereafter, at least one PIREP per month (unless you request LOA)
  • And most importantly: have fun.

--

Stijn

Honorary President, Platinum Airways

Hi,

If you are still interested we are a "Corporate Airline and Charters"

We have scheduled flights that change with season to keep you interested in schedule flying. Charters give you the flexibility to fly anywhere.

We allow both online and offline flying.

However we have still not started our operations and are looking for Staff Members to launch this airline if that is something you would be interested in doing just let me know.

Our Website (Work In Progress)

http://Http://www.gulfjet.org

Regards

Ahsan

• 3 weeks later...

Archived