Climbing out over Manhattan: DC-4 "General Airways" (FSX)

Over the frewware New York city demo:

Freeware DC-4 V30X by Jens Kristensen

"General Airways" livery by Gary Harper

Feeware Floyd Bennet Field CGAS

Freeware New York City X demo by Drzewieckie

Taking off From Floyd Bennet Field CGAS:

(please click on the pics to enlarge them)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

8 more in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice flight, lovely scenery and beautiful pics. of it all Jan! It doesn't get any better than that. :cool: :cool: :DI've got Jens' DC-4s, but I don't have that Canadian paint. It look good.

Larry

Wow, its a pleasure to see what the experts have going on. I like FS9 'cause I can run it on a 10 year old iPod, but to see a really nice sim like yours, is simply lovely. Well done and post more please!

Beautiful shots of the DC-4!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"Wel verdorie, dat van die gierige Hollanders is toch waar ! Demo versie, tsk tsk"

Miserly! Does he not know how the vonPeerhovens came by their fabulous wealth. Thrift, my boy... thrift! :rolleyes:

Why, the Dutch are synonymous with banking. Or so the chap from ING keeps telling me. :confused: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Very nice Jan, your propeller aircraft are always a treasure, literally, wonderful freeware gems. Might drop you a couple of beers over one of those canals as I a leaving tomorrow to Germany for three days for my wife's father funeral. You must create a post with all the freeware things you encounter.:cool::cool:

Bob and Bernardo, THANKS!! :):)

Bob: be careful with ING, don't mention my name! I had to go to court, they started to built their new HQ too close to our Museum railway. Railways are heavily protected in the Netherlands, so they had to move their stuff about 120 feet further. They were NOT amused. HA! :rolleyes:

Bernardo: sorry to hear about your father in law, may he rest in peace.:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's the former ING head office in Amsterdam, the railroad in front of it is ours. They left this building since last year btw.

(click on the pic to enlarge)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]190197[/ATTACH]

Probably fed up with you crashing trams all over the shop.

Cheese War Enthusiast.

Here's the former ING head office in Amsterdam, the railroad in front of it is ours. They left this building since last year btw.

Cruise ship? Kitchen appliance? Giant shoe? Just what were they going for there? :confused: Sure would make a cool train museum though!

— Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived