Someone please help me with this..... Merging 2 payware planes

FSXmarc

All I want is a good 757 however there is a problem the Captain Sim 757 has a outstanding panel with systems while the PSS 757 has a better (in my opinion) model than the CS 757. However all I need is a mod to merge the plane so I have the CS 757 2d panel to work with the PSS 757 model. There is a mod on this site which has one just like this but its for FS9 I was wondering if anyone can make one or give me help to merge this with FS10.

Anything is possible if you put our mind to it, so please help me I doubt PSS will even make a 757 for FSX!

Since you're dealing with payware - apparently for *both* planes....

Under normal circumstances, what you want would be simple - get the panel you like and put it in the plane you want it in. Since they're both payware planes, to do so legally, you'd need to own both planes - figuring out a way to "grab" either of the panels (without purchasing the plan(s) ) would amount to piracy/theft.

My apologies if I misunderstood what you're trying to do, but if what you're dealing with is payware, either be prepared to pay something, or try something else.

I was going to reply to your previous post about the panels. Changing panels from Plane A to Plane B is often the easy part. If one company uses one technique to design the gauges and the other company does it differently, the odds are extremely good that the panels/planes will not be compatible.

Years ago, gauges were specialized .dll files. The huge majority of the gauges designed today are .xml files - totally different technique. My Pilatus PC-12 is a payware plane and, surprisingly, it's the only one that lent itself well to mouse macros with FSUIPC. Virtually everything else I have does not work with the mouse macros.

You *might* have some luck if you own something like FSPanel Studio. If you get really lucky, you might be able to "borrow" or move some of the gauges you want on the panel you like best. FSPanel Studio isn't expensive, but it isn't free either.

Art Burke

One thing ive noticed is that when I change the exterior model of the plane of the CS 757 with the PSS one the panel no longer works but when I switch it back it works?

I do have FS panel studio and was wondering if maybe I can fix this but how

Archived