Active Sky Next Issue

Hello everyone.I have been thinking to buy ASN so i got 7 days trial.Today i just randomly created a flight in an area where the place was surrounded by thunderstorm(All my settings are default by the way).I was expecting a sky which would be covered by clouds.However, as you can see the below,i was even able to see the sun.Might i be doing some settings incorrect ?Is there any setting option that would make the sky fully covered by clouds? I did some researchs however,they didnt give me a successful solution that is why opening this thread has been the last opportunity for me..I do apologize if i am opening this thread to incorrect place.

This is the picture that i took today.

Untitled.png

Intel 4790K 4.0 GHz Processor,Geforce GTX 660 2.0 GB,8 GB DDR3 Ram,1TB HD

I think that you have to go into settings, weather and turn it up all the way. I also have the turbulence checked also. Hope this will help because I use ASN and very happy with it.

You have to remember the weather changes a lot. I have gone to places where it is suppose to be raining and it isn't. I use Earth alerts it is free and I will check the real time weather there and it will say cloudy with chances of rain.

I think that you have to go into settings, weather and turn it up all the way. I also have the turbulence checked also. Hope this will help because I use ASN and very happy with it.

You have to remember the weather changes a lot. I have gone to places where it is suppose to be raining and it isn't. I use Earth alerts it is free and I will check the real time weather there and it will say cloudy with chances of rain.

Thank you for your answer.I found the solution it really is funny that i have missed to do that thing.In case if someone having this problem below settings-cloud options-high detail thunderstorm clouds make it active.

Intel 4790K 4.0 GHz Processor,Geforce GTX 660 2.0 GB,8 GB DDR3 Ram,1TB HD

Archived