Saitek Instrument Panel Problem

Jim Hall

When FSX is loaded the Instrument Panel immediately displays the various instruments; however, it never receives the analog changes to altitude, attitude etc. The instruments remain static. The instrument panel recognizes that FSX is running but doesn't receive the ongoing flight information.
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

• 1 month later...
Nick and Piper at the A2A site found the problem. I had to update FSX with the 1 & 2 updates. All is well now.
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

Archived