Another great guy passed away :(

alexzar14

It was a problem using FSX addons in P3D, now it is a double problem using FSX addons in P3D under Windows 10.

Coolsky MD-88 with EFIS panel, it was my buddy, just passed away after Windows 10 upgrade. 05.20.16 :(

J-41 is barely alive, another serious upgrade and it will pass away too.

Very few guys out there for P3D, PMDG 737 and 777, MJC Q400, iFly 747, and A320 which is barely a complete addon, with FSLabs version still years from birth. Passing away of the MD80 is a really sad moment that will hurt for a while.

Good News,,,,MD 88 is not dead....FSX is still good in fact better than ever at least on my machine.....delete Windows 10.....stay with what has served you well in the past like many of us...I deleted the MD 88 cuz the PMDG is my favorite...but my planes in FSX are all fine and the planes that work in P3D are still great too....Oh...yes I have Win 7.....and I am irritated that Windows 10 appears everytime I boot up my computer ...and I just delete it....don't want it...don't need it....

I did not purposely upgrade, I was ignoring the upgrade offers. One evening I went to sleep with Windows 7 on my PC, and the next morning I woke up - I had windows 10.

There is another thing, Windows 10 is now to stay. The next CPU Kaby lake will only function with Windows 10, and I don't want to stay with the 4790k forever, which is like a Wright Flyer airplane. It is a Wright Flyer cpu which for the first time was able to leave the ground and fly, however only at 20 ft above ground and as far as couple hundred feet. Need to move on to next CPUs - "Ford Trimotor" (or most likely a Fokker-1) which the Kaby promises to be, operating under Windows 10 only.

Archived