The Embraer Phenom 300 Departing from Aspen-Pitkin County/Sardy Field- KASE

From the makers of Carenado this is a master piece of add-on. Really enjoyed flying this aircraft, so from the inside-out I wanted to give you a look of what is made of.

Wishing you like the shots.

Gonzalo

p0.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

Tank you for watching

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's there not to like about this pics...WOW!! Love the different angles and the details of the aircraft.

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Very professional plane & pics Gonzalo. Enjoyed looking at all of them as usual. I wish I was in the plane zipping around I noticed there are no passenger, was wondering the next time you take it I might catch a ride? Kenny

Very professional plane & pics Gonzalo. Enjoyed looking at all of them as usual. I wish I was in the plane zipping around I noticed there are no passenger, was wondering the next time you take it I might catch a ride? Kenny

I make sure you will have a joy ride next time Kenny:) thank you for your comments amigo:cool::)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks my buddy for inviting me on one of your flights Gonzalo, I look forward to it. I have been blessed in real life in various planes, but would like to go in a real jet ( like that would ever happen). But for the mean time look forward to virtual jet. Kenny

Archived