Icon A5 Help Please

Guest foxvalleyflyer

Guest foxvalleyflyer

I just installed the Icon A5 in FSX. Everything seems to be working except the throttle. I have Saitek TPM quadrant, but also have a cyborg joystick. Throttle doesn't work on either device. All other processes are working properly i.e. lights, ignition, radio stack (all saitek).

Has anybody else had this issue with the Icon A5? If so, what is the workaround?

Thanks

#HappySimming

I tried the library Icon A5 in FSX but was spoiled by the Microsoft Flight version and moved it to FS9. I was hoping to somehow extract the Flight version into FSX or could find a payware version.

I didn't have any throttle issues as you reported though (I have CH Products Yokes and Joysticks btw). I would think as long as your other aircraft respond to throttle input, the A5 shouldn't be any different. Maybe your TPM and Cyborg conflict with each other.

Have you tried using just the Cyborg?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Archived