Let L-410 UVP-E / Turbolet - Coming soon

misu

Let L-410 for X-Plane 10.45+

After almost 6 years of development, the plane is going to be released in a few days.

Thank you guys for the sustained waiting, special thanks to the beta testers and to all who helped make this project happen.

This release, the v1.0 is going to be FREEWARE!

I'm happy to announce the release of v1.0 of the Let L-410 for X-Plane 10.45+ with 3D cockpit.

After nearly 6 years of bumpy development and a long beta testing phase, the Let L-410 is here.

This is the point where I say "stop" for v1.0. You never really can finish a plane. Still, there are awful lots of things to do. But let's leave those for v2.0

You can download the plane from*http://x-plane.hu/L-410/*

FEATURES:

- Detailed 3D cockpit

- Built-in Garmin GPS

- Realistic engine and flight model (~95% matching real data)

- Instrument and cockpit lighting

- Yoke can be hidden

- Basic anti and de-ice system

- Custom engine sounds

- Custom engine startup

- Checklist for XCheclist

All basic instruments are working, you can either fly RNAV with Garmin or NON-RNAV (VOR2VOR) flights with the NAV instruments.

Bugfixes, of course, will come after release, so I'll keep updating this version.

PROMO VIDEO

TUTORIAL FLIGHT

THANKS

I’d like to thank all the support and feedback I got from various people while developing this plane.*

The project took a long time to finish - with breaks - but it worth every minute.*

I’d like to thank Imre Kurucz, Attila Kotan, and Tibor Kokai for the images, videos and the support they gave since the beginning. There are a lot more people who gave inspiration and encouragement to finish the Let L-410, cannot name them specifically, but sometimes their word gave me the last push.

Big thanks to the beta testing team: Tamas Eibel, Karoly Molnar, Lars N. and Gyorgy Buki

CONTACT

Follow the further development at http://bit.ly/1VUCwvj

You can post your feedback to mihaly.alberti [at] x-plane.hu

Twitter: @xplanehu

Archived