Looking for VA with the Pilatus PC-12 in fleet without using vatsim

fatbooboo

Hello, I am trying to find a airline that has my favorite aircraft, the Pilatus PC-12 and I don't want to have to use ATC's and vats,

I spent some time flying for MaldAir but they don't have any liveries for the PC-12, and I was hoping to fly it for a VA.

I will appreciate any help, thanks.

I watched Elites video and although I think it looks like fun I am afraid I probably don't fly the aircraft by the numbers and I think that is what they want. IN others words I don't know ALL of the systems on each aircraft so I still do things like use a single button to start my engines.

Since our aircraft are tracked maintenance wise, things like hard landings (more then 500 fpm,) over-speeding gear and flaps, ect will cause our fleet to have to go through more maintenance cycles with less hours. Thus we highly encourage people to know and fly the aircraft IAW manufacture's limitations.

We also have an entrance exam which is based on aircraft limitations for the Baron 58 (an open book exam and we give you the most of the answers you need for the test) and the probationary flight in which we check the ACARS file for a proper flight and you ability to land the aircraft at 400 fpm or less.

We are not a place in which you join to just log hours, we wanted to be a little more realistic and have an Operational Specification and Flight SOP. However, we do not sit in the cockpit with you watching your every move. If a 1 is a VA which has minimum rules (fly anything to anywhere) and a 5 is an ultra-realistic take checkrides for every aircraft and require to to fly 100% by their SOPs, then we consider Elite in the middle about a 3.

Our VA's management team is comprised of some real world pilots, one is a current flight instructor (CFI/CFII) for the major flight training corporation and another is a manager of a part 135 bizjet company. Most importantly we strive to be an open and friendly organization. We understand people are here to have fun.

We understand we might not be the right fit for everyone and we hope that people find the right organization to meet their VA needs.

Hope I'm not too late. If I am, enjoy Elite.

Platinum Airways does not have a livery for the PC12 at this point, BUT: we have active repainters who could make one and we apply the Open Skies principle: you can fly any mission of choice with your aircraft of choice at the time of your choice. So you can use your PC12 in any livery with us. In addition, we have suggested flights out of our five optional hubs, we offer a destination of the week, we have vintage and current military and cargo missions, etc. We are by default offline, but several of our pilots are active on Vatsim and IVAO.

Our only requirements:

Min 18 years of age

First mission within 14 days

At least one mission per month thereafter

Most importantly: have fun

--

Stijn

Honorary President, Platinum Airways

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I am trying to find a airline that has my favorite aircraft, the Pilatus PC-12 and I don't want to have to use ATC's and vats,

I spent some time flying for MaldAir but they don't have any liveries for the PC-12, and I was hoping to fly it for a VA.

I will appreciate any help, thanks.

Check out Flyuaa.org we have all Aircraft you want and we do not require you to fly on vatsim. You fly when you want what you want and where you want. please check us out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

http://flyuaa.org/lib/signatures/UAA0001.png

Archived