Adding a pilot

dog4zero

Is this the place I need to be to find out if someone can add a pilot to an existing plane. That is if it is not to hard to do. If it id don't worry. The plane is by Brett Henderson I have tried to contact him many times and no reply. The file is c177rgbh.zip. This for my own use and do not plan on giving it to anyone. Any way I would like the pilot to look like Casper the ghost with a headset and cool shades. I was thinking cloud textures would work for the body, could be wrong. I have already done the repaint I will use just need the pilot. John
P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

The short answer is, no, it cannot be done.

You would need the source files to do it and you would have to get those from Brett.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

OK Casper remains invisible.
P3Dv4.5, nothing but Gigs of ORBX, REX 4 TD, REX WW Airports HD, SkyForce 3D, ASP4. I7 8700 CPU Liquid Cooled, 32g 3200 mem, GTX 1080ti on an ASUS Prime Z370-A Motherboard with Win 10. Goflight GF166A VRP, 2 X RP48, GF-T8. CH Pro Yoke and Pedals.

Archived