Dreamfleet Piper Archer II and Windows 7 64-bit

Raul87

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if the Dreamfleet Piper Archer II works with Windows 7 64 bit? I know it is not officially supported but the Baron 58 works fine on my system except for the garmin. I'm interested in that plane but not sure if it will work. Has anyone tried it? Thanks,

Raul.

Thanks for all the replies. Yes, I meant the Piper Archer II but it is good to know about the Archer III. Does that mean that maybe I won't have to replace the gauges in the Archer II? I don't think they are from Reality XP. Anyways, someone told me on another forum that the airplane works for him except for a glitch in the heat lever. I guess at the end, it could be a hit or miss. Regards.

There's a freeware FDE for the Archer II which turns it into the turbo version. The turbo engine is fuel injected so the carb heat lever won't work because there's no carburettor to heat any more.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived