Prepar3D Version 3.2 Is Out

mallcott

i updated Client and scenery. After updating the scenery I was getting a load failure.

http://i64.tinypic.com/9joke9.jpg

--Apart from that scenery anomaly. Very nice update!

CPU: I7 4790K @ 4.5 ghz, GPU and CPU water cooled

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970

MEM: Gskill Rippjaw 1866 17900

MB: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97X

The one file you DON'T need to update for this version is scenery, so if you did you probably will be better off running the full installer as a repair install, after deinstalling the content .msi.

Also as you will have updated the license, remember to restart the computer before restarting the sim.

Also say `NO` to the object flow message on boot up if you have ORBX products installed - the sim WILL crash if you don't. An updated module for 3.2 is on the way, I'm told...

Yes, the only required update is the client - all others are optional.

GTN750, ASN, ORBX should have updates shortly.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

I resolved the issue. Should have know. A module that isn't 3.2 compatible. ASN Bootstrap loaded by the exe.xml I believe. BTW , there are some good updates in the scenery. It' simple other than loosing addon scenery. That alright.

CPU: I7 4790K @ 4.5 ghz, GPU and CPU water cooled

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970

MEM: Gskill Rippjaw 1866 17900

MB: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97X

Then wich addons need an update?

Fspassengers, Ftx Orb, Gsx and ASN?

I think we wont fly this week :(

Enviado desde mi C6903 mediante Tapatalk

Probably best not to. And when you do, at least one of those addons will mean you need to also install the Content .msi

• 1 month later...

I am on my 3rd day of P3d v3.2 full install and I love it. I started this hobby with FS2 a long time ago and this is the absolute best. So far I have had no problem with anything I load into it including tons of ORBX, a dozen addon payware planes including PMDG 737 which oddly requires me to start the sim normally and then load the 737, used to be the other way around. I am hard pressed to ever see FRs below 30 with most settings not maxed but pumped up pretty good. The only problems I did run into was Active Sky and Opus so I switched to FSXWX and its flawless. I am having the time of my life with this. It is going to be interesting to see how the new Dovetail offering compares, can't wait.

Dell XPS 8700 I7-4790 3.60ghz

16 Gb

Nvidia GTX 960

Windows 10 W/Upgrade

32" Samsung HD Monitor

19" NEC Monitor

19" HP Monitor

Realtek Audio

Archived