How do I get a AP out of hole?

gdr1944

Hello:

I have ADE 165 and have removed MMAL_ADEP1_FAG and replaced it with the corrected altitude MMAL_ADEX_GDR.

Ive place it in the MMAL Scenery folder...no joy...then cut paste to addon scenery / scenery folder..no joy.

What do I have to do to get AP out of hole or any of many AP's out of hole / plateau.

Gerry

Army Engineer Veteran..Busted for insubordination Nam-1966 :cool:

Hi Gerry,

the revised alt is saved in FSX>Scenery>World>Scenery. Look if there is a MMAL_ADEP1_FAG_ALT.bgl and a MMAL_ADEX_GDR_ALT.bgl too. I save corrected airports in a folder named ...Addon Scenery>AFCAD>scenery with priority 1.

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

HI:

Well thanks for fast reply..but I did a FSX folder search for all files with MMAL and found

F:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT, ABP and AEC \scenery have (463) AP marked as inactive including APT_MMAL.inactive and AEC_MMAL.inactive. I don't know what is going on.

Hi, Gerry,

sorry I haven't ORBX FTX_Vector. So I can't help you further. I think it would be better asking in the ORBX forum for a solution.

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

FTX Vector Configurator (FSX) although the airport is listed as disabled there is no change when enabled.

Ive spent to much time trying to fix Fernando Angel Gonzalez airports. If any I installed have ALT. errors I'm just going to un-install. If the AP is missing textures Ill delete the bgl file and replace with IS2 objects.

I can't get my ALT corrections to work, some other bgl is interfering.

Thanks for reply's

Gerry

Archived