Could not believe my ears...

StringBean

But it seems you are flying a Beaver? Mike

Sorry, I missed your point.

Is this a joke

Only if it made you laugh.

Nothing to worry about Bean, it's probably old Peer seeing how high he can go before he passes out. :D

Pretty close to what I was thinking, hahaha.

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Don't worry Bean, after defying all odds, old Peer managed to enter the Low Earth Orbit (LEO) at 18:00 hours on his Trike, well above any flight paths or almost anything else for that matter. :eek::D

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2016/02/24/jan.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Folks,

Sorry Peer...

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles

I'm feeling very still

And I think my spaceship knows which way to go

Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows

Ground Control to Major Tom

Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Can you hear And I'm floating around my tin can

Far above the Moon

Planet Earth is blue

And there's nothing I can do."

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

I can't speak for my pals Adam and Mr. Zippy, but for myself, I never take anything a von Peerhoven says with anything but a single grain of salt. Despite the existence of his allegedly acclaimed aviation school, there is no way to check the credentials of the place. Yes, all the graduates have earned their wings, but they are attached to their backs rather than to their chest pocket flap. None who have graduated that supposedly fine academy have lived beyond their first catastrophic touch-down. That von Peerhoven himself survives is but testimony to some form of luck; he must have some Irish blood somewhere in his background.

Even though I have a set of skeleton keys to the "Von Peerhoven Hangar", I have not confiscated a single aircraft in a while. When I do get a hold of one, at least I don't return them with wet wheels or scratches on the paintwork.:rolleyes:

Sorry, Bean if these posts have stolen your thread, but I must defend my honor, or lack there of! TGIF

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

It was just over a year ago that Mr. Zippy and I confiscated" an wide variety of von Peerhoven aircraft; they were stolen in the dark of night, painted and rapidly transported to wild and wonderful places. Some were left for H.R.M. to collect at his leisure, others were returned, as Zippy indicated, with dry wheels and in better condition than when they were taken. It was an interesting period in von Peerhoven history, ask him about it.

edit: I, too, apologize for hijacking your thread, Bean, but what's right is right!

Archived