Project Airbus Autothrottle Issues

aviationlord1

Hello all!

I have downloaded the easyJet fleet package from rikooo and I really enjoy flying the aircraft, apart from one thing..

The Autothrottle.

When I get to my cruising altitude, the speed reading changes to Mach and I can't change it back, but when I hover over the button, it reads 'Speed - 900IAS'. Therefore, the Autothrottle accelerates to that speed and I can't get it back down for decent. What is going on?

Can anyone help with this?

I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet but I will try that now. I have seen a few people with the same problem.

Thanks!

You should be at MACH when at your proper cruise altitude. Why are you hoovering your mouse over a button? What does the airspeed indicator read? Your IAS will lower as you cruise at MACH. The actual speed you should look at is Ground Speed.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

You should be at MACH when at your proper cruise altitude. Why are you hoovering your mouse over a button? What does the airspeed indicator read? Your IAS will lower as you cruise at MACH. The actual speed you should look at is Ground Speed.

You obviously haven't read the problem here...

I will use MACH, but when I hover over the MACH/IAS button it says 'SPEED-900Kts' and the Autothrottle folows that and I can't slow down...

You obviously haven't read the problem here...

I will use MACH, but when I hover over the MACH/IAS button it says 'SPEED-900Kts' and the Autothrottle folows that and I can't slow down...

OK!

1. I have read your situation!

2. Why are you hovering over the MACH/IAS button? What does you airspeed indicator read on the PFD? If you were at 900KIAS, your aircraft would overspeed and disintegrate.

3. What altitude are you at? What is your fuel load? PITOT HEAT ON?? It's cold up there!

4. What Airbus from that download are you flying?

OK!

1. I have read your situation!

2. Why are you hovering over the MACH/IAS button? What does you airspeed indicator read on the PFD? If you were at 900KIAS, your aircraft would overspeed and disintegrate.

3. What altitude are you at? What is your fuel load? PITOT HEAT ON?? It's cold up there!

4. What Airbus from that download are you flying?

1) Okay

2) The plane automaticly sets itself to 900IAS but never reaches that, I can't alter the autopilot whatsoever

3) If I'm doing a short hop from EGPF - EGAA I'm fine at something like FL150, but when I get to FL310 - FL390 it all goes pear shaped. I always turn pitot heat on, on the ground.

4) I am flying the easyJet fleet from rikoooo.com

1) Okay

2) The plane automaticly sets itself to 900IAS but never reaches that, I can't alter the autopilot whatsoever

3) If I'm doing a short hop from EGPF - EGAA I'm fine at something like FL150, but when I get to FL310 - FL390 it all goes pear shaped. I always turn pitot heat on, on the ground.

4) I am flying the easyJet fleet from rikoooo.com

OK, sounds like you're doing it right! Now the question would be if you do the same flights in another Airbus that's not part of that Rikooo download, does it fly OK. I had that same down load before and gave up on it. Some downloads just aren't worth the time and effort!

OK, sounds like you're doing it right! Now the question would be if you do the same flights in another Airbus that's not part of that Rikooo download, does it fly OK. I had that same down load before and gave up on it. Some downloads just aren't worth the time and effort!

I think it is just the rikoooo download..

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling it but I don't think that will work.

Thank you.

Archived