Problems with a second Saitek Pro Flight thottle quadrant! Help!

Horacios

Hi there,

I got a Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Joke with a Saitek quadrant and a set of pedals also Saitek, then I decide to buy another quadrant to have 4 engines throttles, I like to fly big airplanes and to make posible to manage each engine and not all 4 engines with a single throttle, more realistic if you want!

I found a second hand throttle with a USB socket, (because in the Joke I have only USB fittings and another type of fitting that fit the original quadrant)

My problem, I don't know how to program de new quadrant for the engines 3 and 4, I mean, I kan program de engines but if I try to reverse de engine 4 I get the Electronic kneeboard! and if I try to reverse the engine 3 my landing gear goes Up! I also got the brakes on all the time! I can not find the way to change this also, the flaps are also a problem, they work goed until I go in the reverse area of the handle, then I get the views(spot view, etc.)

If someone can help me with this situation, I wil be very thankful, because this is really frustrating!! and a lot of you guys i'm sure can understand me!!

thanks!

Cub51

Hi Horacios,

Here is the settings I'm referring to...look under settings / assignments...check that normal flight is selected...then look under joystick type and select your yoke. Look at the assignment list below it and check under the joystick column that you have the buttons assigned as you want them. After this, click on JOYSTICK AXES located on the top of the screen and leave Normal flight selected, and check the assignments there. I hope this will solve everything. Let me know how it goes.

Hi Krobert,

The only problem that I have now is "I cannot put my reversers to work", the rest of my problems are away, but I can not find the way to make my reversers work, do you have any idea? I been trying with the sensitivities, because I think this maybe the problem, but to no avail!

Thanks a lot, dude, I hope you can help me in this one!!

Cub51

Hi Krobert,

The only problem that I have now is "I cannot put my reversers to work", the rest of my problems are away, but I can not find the way to make my reversers work, do you have any idea? I been trying with the sensitivities, because I think this maybe the problem, but to no avail!

Thanks a lot, dude, I hope you can help me in this one!!

Cub51

Reversers do not need FSUIPC to work. They are simply assigned to a joystick/yoke button or by default the F2 ???? key. Sensitivities have nothing to do with reversers either. However, FSUIPC can be used if you have it.

Archived