Could I propose merging this forum with the MSFS one?

I love posting shots from P3D but I also love knowing that members of the community are enjoying them. Unfortunately nobody has checked in here for over a week. Meanwhile the MSFS Screenshot forum is very active. Is there any way to allow us P3D users to share our screenshots and videos in the MSFS forum?

Just putting it out there...

http://s6.postimg.org/a9i0d43tt/Capture.jpg

I think merging the forums is a good idea but I think it's too late, P3D is already a dirty word around here, P3D screenshot threads in the MSFS SS forum will be ignored just as they are here. I think it's best to just post screenshots somewhere else where P3D is embraced.

Thanks Jim! You have confirmed what I've always suspected. P3D has...ew........

Cootie.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Unfortunately nobody has checked in here for over a week. Meanwhile the MSFS Screenshot forum is very active.

In addition to any other reasons, keep in mind that there are relatively few people running P3D, compared to FSX.

On the other, I see no reason to merge the two forum sections.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Mutley's Hangar has a free place for you to post pictures and they are not sorted by genre. You get your own page and can post screen shots from any flight sim. Check it out. You will have to register but that is free. :) That's where I post all of mine. :)

Thank you for this suggestion. Sorry if I offended anyone with my original post. To me screenshots are screenshots but I understand that many people see it differently.

Onward!

http://s6.postimg.org/a9i0d43tt/Capture.jpg

Inuss, glad to know I am not the only one who loves FSX and will not get rid of it as I see so much against it and I am wondering why are all the complaints as I have learned what to tweak on this site and leave it alone once it is working on my machine....but I do like P3D and it is good without any tweaks at all for me ...I have to say that for P3D....al v...tucson

Archived