Load Flight Plan Into PMDG 777?

shishkabab

Hi,

This might seem like a stupid question, but I have just moved from the Posky 777 to the PMDG 777 with no experience what so ever on the PMDG 777. I have just exported my flight plan from PFPX into the PMDG 777 format (KEWRLLBG.rte) and I have no idea how to load the flight plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

shishkabab

I fly the PMDG 777 almost all the time...having said that ...I would advise you to learn the PMDG FMC... it is not as hard as it seems if you read the manual...that comes with the bird ....take a day and read it and print it out if you like...and have it by your side....also do the training flight from I cannot remember but like Mali.??? to Dubai...or whatever the manual says...and you will be okay....there are numerous YouTube videos on how to fly the 777....once you go thru all of that ...you will simply just load and go...lol....it is the best plane out there if you like Boeings...al v

You know what, that is a genius idea, why shouldn't I have thought of that earlier I don't know XD.

No need to get snippy, he's right. Also, browse YouTube. I'm sure there are how-to videos available for FMC programming.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

• 2 weeks later...

I think the thread originator means: import an FSX .PLN; and while we are on the subject of the PMGD 777, how do I integrate the FSX ATC???

I've been reading the manual quite a bit but have yet to gain full understanding and consciousness. Ie, the manual is very vague on some points....

Archived