vic sharron Newbie Thanks to "Dangerous John"

jsharron

own the new G7_C1AX. steering issues;

in the documents, its indicated that steering may be implemented by changing the Aircraft CFG. Directions are in the

contact points area. My CFG shows no directions. Usually the first line [0] is swapped with line 1.

can anyone help?

What are your steering issues? Are you trying to increase the amount of steering angle for better turns? I assume this is a payware aircraft?

This is an aircraft from flight sim.com ; SOH G7_C1AX, Not a payware,, There is NO ground steering using foot pedals or rudders, only rpms or brakes. In the documents the instructions are; go to the aircraft CFG file and follow the directions.. there are no directions in the CFG file.. I need those to switch the first two lines of the contact points to allow ground steering. thats my story,,

flyin pilot

This is an aircraft from flight sim.com ; SOH G7_C1AX, Not a payware,, There is NO ground steering using foot pedals or rudders, only rpms or brakes. In the documents the instructions are; go to the aircraft CFG file and follow the directions.. there are no directions in the CFG file.. I need those to switch the first two lines of the contact points to allow ground steering. thats my story,,

flyin pilot

Still willing to help but can't find anything in the File Library that relates to SOH G7_C1AX.

I did find a FS2004 SOH C-1A as a full aircraft. Can you provide the filename ending in .ZIP so I can locate the exact download?

Is this it?

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Modern Military FS2004 The Grumman Seven Projects C-1A

[ Download | View ]

Name: g7c1a.zip

Size: 69,147,707 Date: 02-27-2012 Downloads: 3,171

g7c1a.gif

fbq1.giffcq1.gif FS2004 The Grumman "Seven" Projects C-1A COD, version 1.0 (C-1A COD). This aircraft release is one of seven aircraft in a series release. Functional VC model included. Package includes one aircraft with three textures, a great flight model, authentic radial custom sounds, and features custom panels with aircraft specific gauges, easy-to-read clickable virtual cockpits, and beautifully crafted exterior textures. By Milton Shupe, Tom Fliger, Nigel Richards, Marcel Ritzema, John Humphries, and Jan Visser with help from SOH members.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

OK, that is the aircraft and I did read the statement in the documentation about changing the point.

Found this doing a search. http://forums.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb25/YaBB.pl?num=1330392367

The change needed for steering is in RED.

point.0 = 1.000, 13.087, 0.000, -7.968, 1950.000, 0.000, 1.050, 45.0, 0.1500, 7.453, 0.900, 6.000, 6.000, 0.000, 150.000, 150.000

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hey, Zippy, I've had this problem, off and on, for years with tail draggers. There is a small software adjustment (available here, but can't remember the title) that allows the tail wheel to steer the aircraft on the ground. Perhaps a look at this might lead you to a nose wheel solution. Search for :ground steering for DC3", or something similar. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Archived