P3D V 3.1 And Aerosoft Airbus

av8tor98

Folks,

I posted about this on the Aerosoft forum the other day but haven't had any responses to it, so I figured that I would give it a go here.

I have only 2 addon aircraft in P3D...Real Air Beech Duke and the AS Airbus 318/319/320/321 (V 1.31). The Duke works perfectly but the Airbus does not. The only issue I have with the Airbus is the autopilot shuts off if I use the hat switch on my VRinsight yoke or use any rocker switch or toggle switch on the yoke. I made sure that I didn't have any key mapping conflicts within P3D...normal and slew. It has me stumped to no end. Essentially if I need to look around the VC or switch views, I have to do this with mouse view and "S" on the keyboard.

Any insight on what I may be overlooking in the troubleshooting aspect of the yoke and autopilot disconnect with the Airbus?

Thanks!

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Yes, Bob, it does appear that way but I have not been able to figure out where inside of P3D this conflict is originating. As stated in my previous post, I made sure there aren't any key conflicts. I have removed anything that could possibly induce this. Otherwise, the auto pilot on the Beech Duke would be affected as well....or at least in a logical sense. I even turned off hot keys within the Airbus FMC options. No dice.

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Archived