FSX crash when loading any flight

gavoon1

So after to talking to you guys I did a flight in the airbus and everything was fine.

Today I downloaded ENB SERIES( installed in the past worked fine)- linked from cedarjet youtubes chanel. Fsx loaded up fine the when I clicked fly now: the loading doesnt even start it just crashes...Doesnt load in any airplane or weather etc.. some say delete logbook.bin cant fine that.

I uninstalled ENB.. and looked through my FSX root folder and found 10 crash files...

FSX_62615_crash....mdmp etc..

Do I reintall FSX SE? Windows 8.1... Or is it time to upgrade to P3DV3?

Any ideas?

Gavin

Fault bucket 107492705382, type 1

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: fsx.exe

P2: 10.0.62615.0

P3: 559f9a9a

P4: API.DLL

P5: 10.0.62615.0

P6: 559f9ab5

P7: c0000005

P8: 00100043

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Users\Gavin\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF785.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_fsx.exe_a416436547af076db848b98a75d1369ff42b219_a37f3a76_118f0262

took out the analyse symbole:

here is one crash

Before you do, try uninstalling you latest add-ons. Whatever you installed LAST, uninstall FIRST.

Do that, in order, scenery, aircraft, effects, anything you added.

Every one thing you uninstall, see if FSX will load. Make sure that with every add-on you uninstall ANY thing it added too: effects, gauges, everything it added.

And don't delete your Logbook.bin. Just rename it. Logbook_BACK.bin for example. IF that is the problem there are some softwares that will "fix" the logbook.bin file. Just put "Logbook" into the Search engine for the Library here.

Try rolling back you drivers to the previous version, and see if that fixes your problem. I've heard of drivers causing FSX to crash/not load.

Uninstalling/reinstalling FSX should be a last ditch effort. Heck there's even a Repair function on the install disks. Try THAT before you uninstall/reinstall.

If you DO decide to uninstall FSX, make sure you back up ALL your add-ons first. Scenery, gauges, AIplanes, TTools, whatever. Once you have FSX installed, BEFORE you put anything back into it, make a back-up of the "virgin" installation someplace safe. External HD, DVD's, a seperate drive, whatever. If you ever NEED to uninstall/reinstall FSX again, you can simply copy your backed up virgin FSX bact to where ever you want. This may be faster than installing off of the disks.

Hope all that helps!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived