Why am I getting these scenery errors?

alexzar14

KEWR, KMIA, many freeware airports from xplane.org have these errors, except the super complex ones like KLAX and FSFO which are fine. I re-read the installation notes 10 times, nothing there except the usual "move to custom scenery". Some called for additional libraries which I have:

OpenSceneryX

MisterX_library

R2_library

ff_library

What else do I need?

xerrors.jpg

KEWR, KMIA, many freeware airports from xplane.org have these errors, except the super complex ones like KLAX and FSFO which are fine. I re-read the installation notes 10 times, nothing there except the usual "move to custom scenery". Some called for additional libraries which I have:

OpenSceneryX

MisterX_library

R2_library

ff_library

What else do I need?

Each X-Plane scenery at FlightSim.com has the required library and link mentioned in the description.

Download KEWR from here and you'll see the libraries that are required:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=kewr_newark_liberty_international.zip

Cheers

Dominic

Thanks but still erroring, that's fine I'll leave with it for now. A greater task to be undertaken is figuring out how to make that World2Xplane generator work.

We are making progress though, we fly successfully, we have bunch of useful plug ins, but yet to learn what graphics and weather addons to use. I bought HD bitmaps by RHB but they won't work in Xplane if you fly complex airliners, need something with lower resolution. As for weather, default Xplane I didn't like, I am looking towards one sold at XAviation site.

I have the same thing with Freddy's Hawaii airports. I have loaded everything he suggests & followed the install as suggested. I had trouble with KSFO & KSAN but for some reason They are now loaded. I have Winzip & 7-Zip for extracting. I have used both. I know it's me & not the scenery but can anyone help, maybe even Freddy? Thanks. I do have screenshots available.

I have the same thing with Freddy's Hawaii airports. I have loaded everything he suggests & followed the install as suggested. I had trouble with KSFO & KSAN but for some reason They are now loaded. I have Winzip & 7-Zip for extracting. I have used both. I know it's me & not the scenery but can anyone help, maybe even Freddy? Thanks. I do have screenshots available.

Hi David,

Can you load up the airport which reports the error and then quit X-Plane. Once done, can you send me your your log.txt (found in the main directory of X-Plane). You can send it via private message. With luck, I'll be able to tell you what the issue is.

Cheers

Dominic

I had problems with Atlantic City and Harrisburg. There was a garbage can image in the BS2001 library that would not install correctly. After about five times it then installed. I kept getting the same error message that your getting. Frustrating! Run X-plane and try to load the scenery in question. Then close x-plane and open the "log.txt". Its located in your x-plane files. Open with notebook. After you open scroll down to almost the end you will see the information about the scenery and what the errors are.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Archived