DCS World 1.5 "Looking Good"

Esonub

So after many months of not flying in DCS World i got back into it with this quick warm up mission of scramble we did. DCS world 1.5 looking good to what it used to be in version 1.2.16, lots of the avionics been changed on the F-15C since i played back a few months ago. happy to get back to those old roots of DCS with some new vibes.

Yes - DCS World 1.5 is indeed impressive for looks and technical authenticity. However, I must confess, that its study (and human memory) requirements to learn about all the weapons systems are a little much for a lazy guy like me, who is more interested in flying than high tech weapon systems. I am fervently hoping and waiting for the promised WW2 chapter using the P51, FW190 and others. A Korean war chapter for the F86 and MIG would also be welcome.

Yes - DCS World 1.5 is indeed impressive for looks and technical authenticity. However, I must confess, that its study (and human memory) requirements to learn about all the weapons systems are a little much for a lazy guy like me, who is more interested in flying than high tech weapon systems. I am fervently hoping and waiting for the promised WW2 chapter using the P51, FW190 and others. A Korean war chapter for the F86 and MIG would also be welcome.

i see what you mean, but im totally with you on that WW2\Korea Theater =D

Archived