the required file for a download is lost

Flattermann

Hi,

today I tried download of the paddle steamer Waverly from Erwin Welker. I only found vdeck-waverly.zip a FSX Panel with pretty passengers and so on. There is a Note: Download from fs-shipyards.org required. This link isn't helpful because you can find some but the download dead.

Is there a possibility to solve this problem? How can I get the ship itself?

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

Did you look around hte FS-Shipyards site? They have a ton of different ships, all the different sims, some sceneries, and so on. The Waverly is probably on there someplace...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hi, thank you for answering. I found the ship, I found the downloadbutton (ViperPilot2) but the download didn't work. Plenty of question marks and signs! try for yourself.

Hi, thank you for answering. I found the ship, I found the downloadbutton (ViperPilot2) but the download didn't work. Plenty of question marks and signs! try for yourself.

Sorry about that... the Download doesn't work!

:(

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

When it comes to files by Erwin Welker Simviation is pack full of them. There is this: 'Ship for FSX and FS2004. Updated version for the side wheel paddle steamer SS Hjejlen.' I am sure it is the same type. Might make do until fsshipyards is back up.

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

The Waverly may be downloaded from the link HERE. It's in the top most forum post on that page. I checked, and it downloaded fine.

Just took a few seconds search on Google...

Hope this helps a little.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Hi friends, thank you so much. I found the ship and it looks very well!

Pat☺

I searched for a long time, but found only many invitings for trips with the real ship in Scottland:D

Yeah, I just typed in "paddle steamer Waverly FSX" (no quotes, naturally) and it was about 2/3 of the way down the first page. I think the trick is to ensure the FSX is there. Yes, there were a lot of entries for tours, rides and so on, you just have to filter a little with the Mk. 1 eyeball :D

Anyway, enjoy the boat!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Guest DoRinge
The Waverly may be downloaded from the link HERE. It's in the top most forum post on that page. I checked, and it downloaded fine.

Pat☺

Thank you for sharing, you helped me a lot!

Archived