737 Flight Simulator (Home built) for sale in AUSTRALIA!

Guest pmanestar

Guest pmanestar

I'm selling the flight simulator i built, which is flyable, and only needs minimal trimmings to make it complete.

Here is a video of it and some of the features.

It basically started as a small home project which escalated. It's Microsoft flight simulator, interfaced with the electronics using prosim 737. The overhead panel contains 3 x Leo Bodnar cards (72 switch's), 1 x phidget64 card (to control LED's), and an opencockpits servo controller to control the gauges. All panels are completely home made. The cockpit design comes largely from SimSamurai with a few modifications. It is designed so as you can project the main image to the wall in front of the simulator, and use the 3 monitors in front of you to display gauges, GPS, Engine controls, etc.

This project is unfinished, but is quite flyable as is. It comes with:-

- The simulator itself including all electronics, monitors (16:10 aspect ratio to make gauges look rounder) and a projector (Which i havent really finished playing with/testing) . The centre console has the 12v battery system to run the interface cards, stereo and 600watt amplifier, as well as a 20amp 12 v charger to keep the battery charged and help with the lighting system.

- The flight joystick, which really needs to be replaced with something like a saitek throttle quadrant to make it more authentic.

- The seats if you want them.

- And the computer is negotiable. If you already have a PC running the flight sim software, i can supply the XML files for the switch configurations and gauge controls in prosim737 so you dont have to purchase the computer.

Computer specs are as follows:

Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.9GHz, 8GB ram, 64 bit windows 7, 80GB Solid state primary drive with 1TB Seconday Drive, and 2 x Radeon HD4850 graphics cards which gives it the ability to run 5 x monitors (4 from the cards and 1 onboard.)

Price is negotiable, and like i said, an unfinished project which has most of the hard work done. Ideal for the flight sim enthusiast who wants to finish off and customise his/her own 737. Cockpit is painted in grey primer ready for any color you want.

Overhead panel and main assembly took hundreds of hours to complete, and the components alone cost thousands. Great start for someone who wants to get serious about flying a 737.

Shoot me any question you like and i'll answer.

Price without computer - $3000

Price all inclusive - $5000

Email any questions to pmanestar1974@gmail.com

_DSC0213 smaller.jpg

Archived