AI not appearing at Add-on airpots

ChristoffNY

Hi all,

Having an issue with AI aircraft not appearing at add on airports, specifically UK2000 Manchester Birmingham and East Midlands.

The AI aircraft appear at standard airports. I've just removed Manchester from the scenery library but even the default airport was empty when I checked it.

Any thoughts?

ChristoffNY

• 2 weeks later...

You more than likely don't have any flight plans that fly to and from that airport. I think the AFCAD program here in the library has some extensive info. on how to make flight plans. AFCAD has been superseded by many other variants though. I use AFX and ADE and sometimes AFCAD because of it layout and things like runway connectors, taxiway connectors show up different.

Now that I think of it, it could be the program Ttools that has this vast amount of flight plan info. Check that out. Also be aware that with a lot of AI you need a lot of parking spaces. When ever I fly to a new destination I come here and see if someone made that airport which will more than likely have more parking spaces. I also double check its integrity in AFX. Some authors for example like to blue light special the outside taxiway lines all the way to the gate and I have to edit all that crap out. Other factors are considered as well. Like too many nodes or complicated nodes that make no sense. I've seem some real shooty work if you ask me. LOL I built my own Area 51 after all.

Archived