And to all a Good Night!

KCD

As Christmas approaches, I'm caused to reflect, reflect on the past year, friends, events, things special, and things not quite so special. As I visited this page this morning, I realized how many friends I had made here over the years of my membership. I wanteed to take a moment to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and to express my appreciation for all the assistance I've been given, the advice I've gotten, and the fun I've had. Join me on my second solo plane, a special Christmas 1959 Piper PA-28 Cherokee 140.

Santa-140.jpg

Merry Christmas One and all, and to all A goon night!!!

So, the jolly old fella hijacked your pretty Christmas themed Cherokee eh? Hopefully he isn't a graduate of the von Peerhoven School of Flight and will return it in good condition. A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours also Klee. :D

Larry

Your welcome, my friend. Generally I pass over the jetliner posts in favor of general aviation, but your airliner shots are superb and well worth looking at; thank you for posting them!

I am grateful for that and I appreciate you taking time to look at my screenshots. It is much appreciated.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Very much of the same to you, John. I think a lot of us learned in that wonderful, and often forgotten little airplane. I actually learned in four... the Champ, a 170, the Cherokee 140, a Cessna 150, and my own N99462, a 415C Erco Ercoupe. I actually had to solo three of the four before my good friends, the McQuiston brothers (whose tutelage I was under) would sign me off, but that's another story for another day... perhaps.

I too like the paint Klee, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, here it is, the long anticipated day. Christmas Eve is over, so are the multi denomination Christmas Eve Stories, each reminding us vividly of history's greatest event! It's 5:39 AM here in the eastern US, not early for me, but early enough for quiet and solitude which leads to reflection. As I sip my first coffee of this wonderous morning, and look at the beautifully decorated tree in my dsughter's family room, surrounded by gifts for each of us in the family fortunate enough to have been able to make the trip, I can't help but remember many of the 77 such Christmas Mornings that have preceded this one. Blessed? You Bet! Blessed by the Lord with a beautiful wife (of 54 Christmasses), three beautiful and loving daughters, and a life full of everyday experiences that, upon this reflective mood I find myself absorbed by, I would not trade for anything. The tree lights twinkle in the pre dawn darkness and my thoughts are so clear; I'm reminded of that great Gospel song, penned by a sinner so many years ago...

'The world looks upon me as I struggle along; they say I have nothing but they are so wrong. In my heart I'm rejoicing , how I wish they could see, Thank you Lord for your blessings on me! There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep, there's food on my table and shoes on my feet. You gave me your love, Lord, and a fine family, Thank you Lord for your blessings on me."

Merry Christms everyone! Have a wonderful day today, and a healthy and prosperous New Year!!!

Amen,Amen to you Klee, your beautiful Christmas message is uplifting full of LOVE and encouragement:):):)

Wishing you and your family a very happy,healthy and prosperous New Year!

BTW: great screenshot too:cool::cool:

Gonzalo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived