RAAF Amberley, Australia freeware scenery

markh66

2015-12-19_11-19-5-949.jpg

This great freeware scenery is available from Robert Graham here.

I am also using Orbx FTX Global and Virtavia F-111C. On this occasion I flew to Pago Pago in American Samoa, which is another fantastic value scenery that I recently purchased. The F-111C was based at Amberley airbase before being replaced by F-18 I believe, which is an interim measure until JSF. Final flight

Some more YAMB screenshots

Nvidia Geforce GTX 760, FSX Steam Edition.

Worthy scenery indeed! Thanks for sharing....I wouldn't mind installing this scenery,too. Got to give thanks to all those who work hard in giving us freebies to install :)

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Looking quite good, I've got to say.

Gonna get it quite soon, but now I'm busy flying in Southern Alaska and Pacific Northwest.

My Blog:http://thebadpilotsblog.blogspot.com/ My PC: i7-3970X up to 4.0GHz, Gigabyte GTX970 OC, Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme, Kingston HyperX Beast XMP 16GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD, Western Digital Black 2TB, Noctua NH-D15, Thermaltake SE Smart 630W, Cooler Master CM690 III, Windows 10.

Nice shot. The scenery looks great and I will have to get it.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Very nice pic's indeed! That scenery looks great.

If you like the F-111 (and who doesn't :D ) take a glance through the library for the Pig Hud upgrade project (#8 is the latest). It's a really very good cockpit upgrade. Keeps all the proper gauges, the HUD etc, but they are very dramaticly improved in quality and functionality. As real as it gets :D

I can give you the zip file names if you like. It takes a little knowledge of panel modding, but it's all easy and very well explained in the various Readmes included. It takes 2-4 downloaded zip files but well worth it! I think (very seldom, and then poorly) that Piglet has an F-111 of his own or two out, but I am not certain...

Pat☺

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Have not heard of Rob Graham's scenery before. I worked an air show at Amberley a few years ago, and being ex navy, have also intimate knowledge of some of his other sceneries. NAS Nowra in particular because I was posted there for years as part of the Tactical Electronic Warfare Support Section (RANTEWSS). I will be busy downloading today.

Thanks to the OP for showcasing this scenery.

Sent from my tablet thingy!

Archived