airshow thrills

wolf2

Awesome!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shotz, Phil! Thanks for a wonderful post on my favorite aircraft (and Demo Team :D ),

May I ask which plane that is?

Just in case you're interested FSDT has a Blue Angels Team going. They also have the ultimate in F/A-18C aircraft, in a huge variety of loadouts and paints, including the Angels. "Jimi" Hendricks, the Angels XO and Orion, an amazingly talented man in programming XML, were actually instrumentntal in assisting in the development of the default Acceleration Hornet. Their latest offering is absolutely amazingly accurate to the real world Hornet.

Just a heads-up :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Nice shots!!
AMD FX-8350 8 CORES 4.0/ovrclckd 5.0GHz, GIGABYTE GA 990FXA-UD7, RAM 32GB/2000MHz, GeFORCE GTX TITAN, 2xSSD 256GB, 2*HDD 2TB, 3x42" LCD, SAITEK PRO FLIGHT, MCP+EFIS PANEL, ANDROID TABLET FOR FMC AND EFB, WIN8-64BIT, FS9

thanks jan, larry, robert, david, ada, gonazlo, pat, klee and peter!

robert: thats freeware scenery available at the fsxblueangels site. they also have the nas, and even airshow scenery for it.

pat: i dont know! i just went looking in my fsx folder and in the folder where i saved all the textures i downloaded, and couldnt find any info. i remembered noticing right away it improved the hud and the flaps, but have gotten so used to it now that i dont remember the way the original flew. it was probably whatever the latest version was in may of this year.

Phil Colvin

I kinda thought it was the FSXBA Team plane. It looks like it.

Jimi (and the rest!) put one out fairly recently. Well, in August, anyway. Their latest and greatest, v15.6, and it makes the previous ones look like RC models, by comparision.

Take a look here to download it, if you want. The paints are all improved, including inside the cockpit, and the FCS is totally new, and much more gooder-er :D So is the HUD. It's a new and improved plane, no doubt.

It has one small problem with yaw "waggle" around 450kts, but I have a fix, if you want it. If you liked the previous versions, you will LOVE this one!

Just thought you might like to know :D By the way, Jimi is all settled in Hawaii now, and is starting to work on the few little details still needing improvement.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Those are sweet pics, and thanks for the info on where to get that scenery :cool: You definitely got much bigger kahunas than me to fly inverted like that, especially right over the crowd's heads. Great flying!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived