G. Munro's GPS Update3

miatamariner

Just a heads up for his latest update. I applied the new update and then called the gauge to find it had a completely transparent background in the Flight Plan display and Nearest display. Map display was OK but the other two were transparent and I could see right through to the panel itself. After about an hour of trying to figure out why this was happening, I decided to review the pdf instructions which also had been amended. Mr. Munro has included an option to change the background color for these displays to whatever you choose. I like that. Normal background color in most gauges shows this setting: Background_color=0,0,0. In order to get a black background, change the last 0 to 10 so it looks like this: Background_color=0,0,10. Other colors can be achieved by using RGB numbers that can be gathered from your paint program. The point of this post. READ the instructions. Lesson learned.

Mr. Munro stated in the original thread about his new gauge that version 3 doesn't work properly, and to wait on 3A.

Just a heads up.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived