Virtual Reality Failing! any suggestions!

mav316

Ever since I experienced GearVR in Best Buy, I got immediately obsessed with trying to figure out a way to get FSX into the GearVR. Turns out the note 4 version (which I have) has poor resolution due mainly to the phone being too close to the lens in the GearVR. But I have trying to get myself immersed into FSX and everything on the checklist is available and good to go! Except Headtracking :(

I bought a VR-BOX which is cheaper but has a slightly better resolution than GearVR to be used with video games only ofcourse! There is an app known as "TrinusVR" that can transfer the game image from the PC screen into the goggles using your android phone via USB or WIFI connection! Got some nice stereo earbuds for sound! Bought a TRACKIR5 with the TrackClip PRO (which only works when I am not using TRINUSVR)

Problem is TrinusVR is set to use TRACKIR and yet every time I start FSX it cancels out the TACKIR connection to the game and I get no Headtracking! Anyone with any experience with this app, can you please fill me in how to get the headtracking working with TrinusVR in FSX? Their forum isnt yielding any clues how to bypass or even get this to work!

AMD Phenom II Quad Core 3.0ghz, 1 GB nvidia geForce GT430, 16mb DDR3 memory, 1 TB hard drive, 3 TB slave drive, and 32" Flat Panel running on a Window 7-64bit OS

Well now i am looking into "INTUGAME VR" which atleast allows me to disable the head tracking which allows TRACKIR5 to work inside FSX. Now the problem is the fact that you have to use WIFI internet for it to connect to your PC and It has no option to ignore WIFI and use the USB tether method which transmits data to the phone faster than Wifi Connection! The things I do just to try to play this game in a VR-World setting!
AMD Phenom II Quad Core 3.0ghz, 1 GB nvidia geForce GT430, 16mb DDR3 memory, 1 TB hard drive, 3 TB slave drive, and 32" Flat Panel running on a Window 7-64bit OS

Archived