C-47 French Navy leaving Epernay (FSX)

peer01

Epernay is situated in the the beautiful French country side. I like this little airfield, in the middle of the Champagne district, with it's grass runways very much. So here's a beautiful DAK leaving a beautiful airfield. I hope you like the pics.

Freeware C-47 Manfred Jahn

Great repaint by Martial Feron (I esp' like the fading orange)

Freeware Epernay-Plivat airfield by D. Bur

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Default FSX Acc. French scenery.

(please click on the pics to enlarge them)

Heating up the engines

01.jpg

Taxiing to the grass runway

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

More pics in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great post, Jan, love the fading paint, the scenery, your captures (all great), and I know why you like this airport so much... located as it is, how easy it is to "tank-up" (both plane and natural born pilot) after a flight!

Why don't you throw another of your fabulous Cook's Island affairs in this nifty little town? You are long overdue in the entertaining department, and I know Adam, Zippy and I would definitely show up, all you have to do is say the word!

You know Jan, seeing that paint job, it has really grown on me the past couple days. It's a really cool and laid back look, and your pics made that bird look very nice indeed :cool:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived