Captain Sim 737-200 for FSX can not load dues to Virus

sjsu

Just purchased the Captain Sim 737-200 for FSX from FSpilot shop. Extracted from downloaded folder and attempted to install, however my anti virus software (AVG) shows three different viruses and will not allow an install. Removed the threats and it removes the entire simulator from the folder. What next?

Thanks, Gary

I'd exclude them in AVG. There are almost surely no virii in them, or there would

be much jibber jabber about it.

I have the same problem with Norton Suite.. Good A/V protection as far as nuking

mayhem, but it gets carried away and wants to nuke good programs if it can't figure

them out. IE: it didn't like my PMDG NGX exe's, and kept wanting to flush them.

I had to exclude the files from Norton.

Deleted the threats so they no longer appear. Now when I try to extract from the folder I get "need Admin permission", so click "continue" with the shield icon and the next message is "need permission to perform this action". What permission is needed now? Using windows 8.1.

Thanks for the help, Gary

Thanks to all for the help. Put the problem areas in the EXCEPTION category in AVG and this solved the problem. However all three attitude indicators and the airspeed indicators do not work until the aircraft is off the ground, take-off speed is guess work. Any suggestions?

Thanks again, GAry

Archived