Just one shot of fantastic freeware!

Here we go, one of the nicest freeware commuter aircraft available.

The Eagle Rotorcraft simulations EMB-120 for FSX!

Here is the link!

http://eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/fsx_emb120.php

2015-11-5_13-59-56-143 (2).jpg

Please leave your comments below!:pilot:

Thanks,

HD :cool:

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Hi HD,

Woah - is that Erik's model alive and well ??? I spent a great deal of time in that plane in FS9 - I'll have to check out the port... There was a very well done panel available for FS9 by a gentleman from South America if I recall correctly - I modded it a bit with RXP and IGSsim gauges... Just wish the panel graphics had a bit higher resolution... What panel are they using in FSX - is it VC only ? Little commuter turboprops are right up my ally... PIREP on the FDE ?

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

Yup, it's Eric's plane, and a nice one it was, too! Just downloaded it, loaded it up and took it for a spin. You would have thought I was that famous dutch nobleman who just happens to be a natural born aviator the way I set it down... Lots of broken wheels and hang down things, a wing torn asunder, considerable smoke, a dented nose, and yes, even some fire! But I walked away, so chalk it up as another great landing.

Hi James,

If the mappings haven't changed on the model - theoretically - you should be able to port any of the FS9 paints over to FSX... There were a ton of great paints for this bird in FS9... Granted it may take a little leg work...

Can someone throw up a shot of the cockpit ?

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

Hi James,

Just so I don't waste your time - if unfamiliar - the textures would have to be flipped and converted to work with FSX... They wouldn't work as is... I'm sure there are procedures around - I wrote a tutorial to convert FSX textures to FS9 over on the Coolsky forum - the process would need to be reversed - read through it first and see if it's something you want to get into... Again - it would only work if nobody changed Erick's original texture mappings... Eventually - I may get around to looking at them myself but I can't share the result as they are not my textures....

http://s80.flight1.net/forums/convert-paints-from-fsx-pro-to-fs9-classic_topic5138.html

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

Sweet paintjob on that plane Jan, very nice!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice pics Hornetdriver25. Scott I got the 2004 paints converted to FSX. Thanks for your help. I also put my Carenado B1900 sound in and it really makes it sound more like a commuter airliner. Everybody here have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks James, you have a good Thanksgiving too!:cool:

I put my Carenado Beech C90B soundset with it.

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Archived