Please help me... Airbus X

myname2010

You said you didn't download from Aerosoft. Why did you mention this?

Did you see somewhere that you can only get the service packs if you bought it from them directly?

I read in the thread here:

"you get the updates wherever you bought it"

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/94000-service-pack-3-now-available/

Which means, in your case you contact customer support at GamesRocket.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You said you didn't download from Aerosoft. Why did you mention this?

Because I asked where he got it from. ;) Now I question why it's just addon liveries causing the issue. Does the livery that came with the download work? Is the only problem with the aircraft the engine gauge does not respond to what the engines are doing?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

engine gauge problem not there in original livery?

engine problem is present in extra liveries?

other problems in other liveries?

do the other liveries even show up?

where?

and where did you download the extra liveries from?

which version of fsx?

(thanks MrZippy, missed that bit.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, time for a new test. Download and try this texture from our library

asd_a321_avianca.zip It's for the Aerosoft a321. Let's see if it works. There may be a problem with your other textures.....ya think?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I just downloaded and installed the Frontier livery. It specifically said to do a manual install. I just tried it and all was fine. On the airbus, the gauge on the E/WD display panel has a blue dot. When you throttle up you set the blue dot to the position that is required. The gauge will then follow to that position and stop. I then went one stop further and tried the stock 320. This does not have this feature. Hope this helps.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

If the OP had actually taken the time to mention the name of the download ( link would have been better ) , this would have been cleared up in one or two posts . On the Aerosoft forum there are several topics concerning installing repaints for the Bus .

First of all ( and the most important ) , which version of the Airbus are you using ? There are 3 , AirbusX ( released in 2010 ) , AirbusX Extended ( AXE ) ( released in 2012 ) and the A320/321 ( released in 2014 ) . Most important for whichever version is installed , are all updates installed as well ?

Second , which livery ( name and download link ) ?

As far as the paints are concerned , they are compatible with ALL versions , the paint kit has remained the same from the beginning , with the exception of the VC textures that were supplied with the AirbusX ( these were renamed in the later versions ) and the addition of the " sharklets " model ( named " NEO " ) for the AXE and later version . Having painted the Bus since before it's release ( 2010 ) the only major changes have to do with the addition of models and the method of installing , nothing more .

There was no Livery Manager for the AirbusX so this means that they must be installed by hand , same applies when installing an AirbusX livery into the later versions and the aircraft.cfg has to be edited as well . Also a texture.cfg has to be copied from another ( working ) texture of the same type for it to show up correctly in the sim .

John Glanville

Obvious place to check for updates is where you bought it . As I ( personally ) have no idea where you purchased it , I can hardly give you a link . Latest version is 1.31 and is for FSX ( all flavours ) and P3D V2 & V3 . Failing that , create an account over at Aerosoft ( Shop ) and using your registration ( the one you received when you bought it ) you can log in for further support .

When you have the latest version you will have to uninstall the earlier version ( including folders located elsewhere on your PC - these vary with different OS's and have to be removed by hand - AFTER UNINSTALLING the A320/321 FIRST using the Windows uninstall programme ) . This means that any liveries installed will be lost - so back them up first . Running a registry cleaner after this is also recommended .

When you have downloaded the latest version it must be installed by right clicking the EXE and using " Run as Administrator " . in the map Aerosoft ( in Documents and in the flightsim ) you will find EXE's for the Livery Manager , Fuel Planner ( and others ) by right clicking on these icons and then clicking on Compatibility check the box marked " Run as Administrator " . If you do not follow this it will only lead to problems later on .

All this information is readily available on the Aerosoft forum , so instead of having to repeat it all here , can only suggest that you create an account and follow the Airbus forum .

John

• 2 weeks later...

Once in a while my airbus aircraft engines dont respond to throttle input. Ie the blue dots dont advance. Never in flight, Only when freshly loaded into the sim. I just reload the aircraft and it starts working. I test engines before I spend the 10-15 minutes building a flight plan, loading passengers, pushback and start and all that other good stuff. :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Archived