Get ftx updates often!!

Rupert

OMG! I spent most of yesterday afternoon downloading FTX updates. Four updates for EU England alone! I have pretty high speed internet but most are taking twenty (20) minutes or longer. As many FTX areas as I have, I'll probably have a few days worth of further updates to get.
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

The problem is that you're competing for bandwidth with everyone who's downloading the new P3D v3 installers. The folks at FSS are updating the servers so things will get better. Just hang in there.....

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Monday Update:

Did several more FTX updates this morning. Downloads are much faster today!!! :cool::cool: I guess some people are actually out earning my living for me today.

If you have the California FTX software & haven't downloaded the updates, you really should!! I was shocked at how much better it looks with the update!

Still several to go, but I'll get there someday.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived