X-Plane on MAC?

LTCSZ

Hi: Well, disaster has struck my Windows desktop computer and I am faced with replacing it...Here's my questions: All of the rest of my electronics are "I-Somethings"...My phone and tablet as well as my families phones and tablets...I have been impressed with the Apple products and their dependability...So; How will X-Plane run on a top of the line Mac desktop? and, I have the complete 8 disk X-Plane set...The store is sort of confusing me...Is the MAC version on the same disks as the Windows version, or will I have to buy the whole set again?

Thanks for your advice...

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I am running on a 2014 retina iMac. I have the 27" model., and it looks beautiful. I'd recommend the 27", as you can upgrade the RAM on it.

One question I have is the multi-monitor setup, and how that is done on it. What I want to do is get two 4K monitors and put them on the Thunderbolt ports, and see what that gets me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of the information...Just as an aside, if I go to the iMac, will it be able to read all of my scenery files, etc., that I have downloaded and used in Windows? How about my other files? (Photos, documents, etc? And, I understand that there is a program that will allow me to fool the iMac into letting me install some Windows programs (FS9)..Thanks again,

Steve

Archived