Hawkins & Powers C-97 Airtanker 97 (FSX)

peer01

Hawkins & Powers had to withdraw their fleet of airtankers after 2 crashes (C-130 and PBY2-Airtanker 123) in 2002. The end of the 4-engined warbirds era, this bird made it's last flight in 2003. I'm glad with this repaint of Manfred Jahn's excellent C-97 model.

A local flight from Abbotsford, to get familiair with low and slow flying with this big prop.

Freeware Boeing C-97G by Manfred Jahn and Team

Repaint by Thomas Roehl

Orbx Scenery

(Please click on the pics to enlarge them)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

More in the reply *****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lovely shots of the big Boeing C-97 air tanker Jan! Great scenery to go with it too. :cool: :cool: :D I have that one in my Hanger, but have not flown it yet. I did fly this one a while back, click to enlarge:

Merlin.jpg

Larry

I'm sorry, Your Highness, I did mean to apologize for forgetting about the natural born airman thingy! It's just that I remember so many of your pieces of cake ending up in the water somewhere. I'm sure both Adam and Mr. Zippy will confirm your proclivity to take a swim whole still in the cockpit of one of your exotic airships.

Not a problem Adam, I have no issue sharing with other natural born airmen. :) Jan where did you get that cake? Adam is putting it away at quite a rate. I need about one C-97Gs worth of it, That is about 17tons apparently.
Cheese War Enthusiast.

Paul, I just ordered the first 2-ton's cake, the rest will be ready tomorrow evening. Phew, not easy.....:(

I think that's the first exchange-rate Cakes-//-C97 ever. :confused: And there are NO other natural born airmen on this planet you hear :mad:

BIG cake.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived