Bizjet Recommendations?

duckbilled

Hi,

I am looking for a nice bizjet. I've looked at the Carenado offerings, F1 Mustang, Eaglesoft stuff...

I really don't need highly realistic systems. I'm more interested in something that is very good looking and has realistic flight dynamics. I do need the ability to load an FSX flightplan.

Why don't I want heavy systems? I don't get an opportunity to fly very often, and when I do, I don't have a lot of time. I get so few opportunities to fly I usually forget how to operate the aircraft unless it is dumbed down a little bit. When I do fly, I usually fly the QW757's, but it isn't very realistic for short flights.

In short, please don't judge - it is just what works for me.

Anyway, does anyone have some good recommendations.

Thanks!

Windows 7 Professional-64; FSX Acceleration; I7-4790K @4.6GHz; MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G; ASUS Maximus VII Formula; 16GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400; Corsair H110; Corsair Graphite 760T; EVGA Supernova 1000P2; UT2@100%, FTX Global; ASN; REX4 Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds

carenados emb phenom 100. .Id make sure you have at least i5 chip preferably an i7 over clocked. can be a fps hitter. but reasonably simple aircraft and systems to fly. . Range gets you to most places within europe and a quick way to get to one part of the UK to another.

Lovely graphics and nice smooth fm too

carenados emb phenom 100. .Id make sure you have at least i5 chip preferably an i7 over clocked. can be a fps hitter. but reasonably simple aircraft and systems to fly. . Ramnge gets you to most places within europe and a quick way to get to one part of the UK to another.

Lovely graphics and nice smith fm too

+1! I like it too.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived