UTC problem

Tigani

Hello

I have FSreal time and it’s working great but there is a problem

in saudi Arabia it give me UTC +3 ( that is the normal )

but in other cities ( in same saudi arabia ) it give UTC +2 !

I dont know whats wrong , Any help ?

FS Real Time used to include some BGL files with the time zone information. Did you install these BGLs?

yab thay are in Flight Simulator 9/Addon scenery/TzFiles

after checking some other cities I found out that it give me UTC+4 too !

Any help guys it should be UTC +3 in all country !

There probably isn't a lot you can do. The Time Zone adjustments are very old and not really part of FS Real Time although included with them. However, it may be that it is not these at fault - I do not think they adjust the boundaries set in FS, just changing the time within each already defined zone where incorrect. I could be wrong.

So if Saudi Arabia uses two zones in error, you may be able to adjust these to match by modifying or creating your own time settings but I think there is a high chance this will affect the times in other countries that are covered by the same "wrong" zone.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

There probably isn't a lot you can do. The Time Zone adjustments are very old and not really part of FS Real Time although included with them. However, it may be that it is not these at fault - I do not think they adjust the boundaries set in FS, just changing the time within each already defined zone where incorrect. I could be wrong.

So if Saudi Arabia uses two zones in error, you may be able to adjust these to match by modifying or creating your own time settings but I think there is a high chance this will affect the times in other countries that are covered by the same "wrong" zone.

John

that’s so weird

you know friend of mine Show me the same cities in his FS9

and it all was UTC +3 normally !

could it really be a problem in my PC or settings ?

Archived