Administrator prpblem Please.

pcohen

Hi everybody, I have installed FS9 back on my Computer after a brief spell in Hospital yet again.

However when I try to run it, I get the message:- Please login with administrator privileges and try again.

I have never had this problem before, this is my Computer and I should not need permission to use it.

I have had FS9 on my computer several times before with no problems.

Any help with this Please.

Regards

Paul

Windows 10 2020.

Processor: AMD Ryzon 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz.

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB.

System type: 64-bit Operating System X64-based processor.

Hi everybody, I have installed FS9 back on my Computer after a brief spell in Hospital yet again.

However when I try to run it, I get the message:- Please login with administrator privileges and try again.

I have never had this problem before, this is my Computer and I should not need permission to use it.

Regards

Paul

Please, please, please, please .... search the forum before posting a question as there is always a chance that you problem has been encountered before and a solution offered.

This particular problem has been flogged beyond death in this forum over the last couple of weeks due to a Windows update by Microsoft.

Dijvid

Please, please, please, please .... search the forum before posting a question as there is always a chance that you problem has been encountered before and a solution offered.

This particular problem has been flogged beyond death in this forum over the last couple of weeks due to a Windows update by Microsoft.

Dijvid

Yes it has: Mods, could we have a sticky with information on this problem, and a link to the Microsoft workaround if not the nocd solution please?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi everybody, I have installed FfS9 back on my Computer after a brief spell in Hospital yet again.

Regards

Paul

Paul

Sorry to hear about your time in hospital.

It's seems pretty obvious to me you have been unaware of the problems caused by a file care of MS update (perhaps you have had more important things to worry about)

See the post 'Sim won't load'

And get airborne again.

Cheers Andy

I can see why people all keep asking this. The message gives little indication of the cause. So even when searching "admin issue" you are unlikely to find anything.

And staring at a screen for a long time searching is not something you want to do when recovering from hospital.

It used to be the hospitals allowed a lot be extra time for recovery, I was surprised a freind of mine told me she was going under the knife and would be home two days later, but that's how that goes now.

Take it slow when recovering, take your time. And happy flights!

il88pp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can see why people all keep asking this. The message gives little indication of the cause. So even when searching "admin issue" you are unlikely to find anything.

That's because "admin issue" is not a very good search term. Try "administrator" which is a word most are using in their post asking for help. That term finds virtually all of the recent posts. Dijvid has a good point and most people would find their answer quicker than posting and waiting for the many repetitive replies. That's why the search function is here to use.

Hi everybody, thanks for replies and get well messages.

I Always search the Forums before submitting any Post and the link below doesn't work:-

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showth...Sim-won-t-load!.

Any further help would be appreciated please.

Regards

Paul.

Windows 10 2020.

Processor: AMD Ryzon 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz.

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB.

System type: 64-bit Operating System X64-based processor.

Hi everybody, thanks for replies and get well messages.

I Always search the Forums before submitting any Post and the link below doesn't work:-

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showth...Sim-won-t-load!.

Any further help would be appreciated please.

Regards

Paul.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?293089-Sim-won-t-load!

See if this link works to that thread.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived