AS6 Reports

Tigani

That was my question: What's an "AS6"? Is it an airport, a weather server? What? That will help us help you immensely.

There are METARS dowloaders that will make their weather show up in FS9, but you can't DL and utilize ADDS data directly. ADDS is actually made for real world flight planning not sims.

You only alternatives are to read the METARS yoursel, then make the weather in the sim match it. I've found using FSRealWX is a lot easier. That is a small freeware program, that will plug in weather data for you. AND keep it up to date.

Does that help?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I use AS65. I download the archived weather for the universal time of my flight take-off universal time. That takes care of time zone issues.

There were patches to AS65 when Hi-Fi sim changed servers. If you acquired AS6 via simmarket, open your order history there and those patches may be available.

AS uses real world METARS and I have found they match FAA and other world METARS very well accommodating some changes in universal METAR formatting.

The full report generated when loading your flight plan for processing into AS I choose to print out as it gives weather information along your route similar to that issued by dispatch offices. I can anticipate the destination weather.

I loaded routes from some six hour completed NATS flights from flightaware.com into planner FSBuild after downloading AS weather data for that time and flight time using the fsbuild aircraft profiles was usually with twenty minutes of the real flight log.

Pretty good for a pond crossing I'd say.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived