Graphic problem in Windows 10

lemmeboga

Hi all,

I need help on the following: I have FSX with Acceleration installed on a multi-screen environment with Windows 10. I’m using PMDG 747-400 GE and when I undock the Throttle, FMC, EICAS and other windows onto my second screen all and everyone is showing the same thing. If I click on the throttles windows then the throttles appears in all other windows, if I click FMC then this will appear in all other windows. On XP, Vista, 7 and 8 this didn’t happened. Any help will be much appreciated. My graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti and my PC is a Core i7 64 bits with 12 GB RAM.

Thanks

Lemmer

Thanks Gabriel for your kind reply; I uncheck anti-aliasing but the problem persist, but since you give me that idea, just to try, I checked "Preview ActiveX 10" and that solve the problem but I lose some smoothness and scenery details which I prefer on to have all my windows messed up. I don’t know what will be affected with this change but I will give it a try and post a feedback with whatever I experience with this change.

Thanks again

Lemmer

Hi Lemmer,

Thanks for your reply. For me the issue was with all aircraft and not a specific type. I also deleted EZdok but that also was not the cause. In full screen mode my second monitor had a black background but the undocked windows worked as expected. Really looked good. In windowed view virtual cockpit the issue appeared. Thinking it may be resolution related and trying lower resolutions unpicking anti aliasing fixed the problem I reset my higher res to 1080x1920 32. I have not changed my DX from 9 and find that Win10 works very well with clear textures etc. A friend found that he could not revert back to Win10 DX11.2 after trying DX10. My reinstalled EZdok Orbix suites PMDG 737 NGX and the 777 Rex Active sky etc all run smoothly with no issues.

Hope it helps a little.

Gabriel

Archived