X-Plane 10.40 Beta 11 Is Out

DominicS

X-Plane 10.40 Beta 11 Is Out

With this release, we’ve moved screenshots and AVIs to the Output folder so that they don’t clutter up your main X-Plane folder and make it hard to find things. They’re not in their own “screenshots” or “AVI” sub-folders because the expectation is that you will do something with them, e.g. rename them, file them, email them, or delete them.

More here...

http://developer.x-plane.com/2015/08/x-plane-10-40-beta-11-is-out/

Hi everyone.

I get a "pc7_apache" Error, many of the older acfts. do not display properly, etc.

See text from Log.txt. TV

0:00:00.945 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 1 with Aircraft/General Aviation/pc7_apache/PC7apache.acf

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | I tried to open the following plane, but could not:

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | Aircraft/General Aviation/pc7_apache/PC7apache.acf

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | This smacks of a corrupted airplane file, or a file that is not REALLY an airplane file, or a missing airplane file altogether!

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | I will open the default plane now so you can still fly though.

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | (init_pln.cpp:873)

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clean exit from threads.

Hi everyone.

I get a "pc7_apache" Error, many of the older acfts. do not display properly, etc.

See text from Log.txt. TV

0:00:00.945 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 1 with Aircraft/General Aviation/pc7_apache/PC7apache.acf

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | I tried to open the following plane, but could not:

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | Aircraft/General Aviation/pc7_apache/PC7apache.acf

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | This smacks of a corrupted airplane file, or a file that is not REALLY an airplane file, or a missing airplane file altogether!

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | I will open the default plane now so you can still fly though.

0:00:04.627 E/SYS: | (init_pln.cpp:873)

Clean exit from threads.

Hi there,

I have a feeling that the aircraft you are trying to open was originally created in X-Plane 8.

For it to have any chance of working in X-Plane 10 (I assume that's the version you are using?), you will have to save the aircraft in Plane Maker (X-Plane 9 version).

If you don't own X-Plane 9, you can download the demo here so as to perform this task:

http://www.x-plane.com/downloads/older/

Let us know how you get on:D.

Cheers

Dominic

Archived