4 prop generator and start switches

pilotposer

Hello, can someone tell me where I can find a set of 4 generator and 4 start switches that

are grouped in one or two gauges. My memory seems to tell me that there is a 4 prop panel somewhere in the library

but I can't find them. I like to use them in a 4 prop plane.

Thank you

If you can find an xml gauge that does what you want for a single or twin engine aircraft, it is relatively simple to edit the xml file (in Notepad) and change all the occurrences of Eng1 to read Eng3, then save the file using a NEW FILE NAME. Typically, if you have a file EngineStart1.xml, the new file would logically be named EngineStart3.xml. Repeat the process for engine 4, and then feed the additional gauges into the panel.cfg file. If you are using somebody else’s work as a base, then it is common courtesy to seek the originator’s permission to modify their work.

Just be aware that gauge fiddling is a disease for which there is no known cure. You venture there at your own risk . . .

If that doesn't suit, there is a Constellation panel on Avsim (vncon20.zip) which may give you what you want. Alternatively, check out the other panels on Calclassics (http://www.calclassic.com/)

Cheers

Grae

Archived