Tim Conrad A-12A problem

hornetdriver25

Hey everybody,

Just downloaded the A-12A by Tim Conrad, and every time I try to select it in the sim, my sim crashes, can anyone help me?

Thanks,

HD

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Yes I am, is that the problem?

Nope, it says in the description that Acceleration is required. What does your events log say about the error you are getting?

Flyable for me, but no instrument displays because I don't have Acceleration.

a12a.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Look in your Gauges folder and make sure you have the fa-18.dll in it. The panel.cfg requires it. Tim did not mention this. If it is not there do a search in FSX for it and put it in the Gauges folder or the A-12A panel folder. Bob.

Mine works fine in Acceleration.

Quote: '''''Step (3): Copy the cab.a12a gauges file over to your FSX gauges folder.''''

''''The VC makes use of the Accell FA-18 gauges. You shouldn't have to do anything for them to work(well you do need Acceleration add-on).''''

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Quote: '''''Step (3): Copy the cab.a12a gauges file over to your FSX gauges folder.''''

''''The VC makes use of the Accell FA-18 gauges. You shouldn't have to do anything for them to work(well you do need Acceleration add-on).''''

Chuck B

Was the FA-18.dll in the FSX gauges folder by default when Acceleration was installed or was it in the FA-18 panel folder? Bob.

With me it's in the Gauges folder, and there alone. Not in the panel folder.

Wim

Then the A-12A should work for him as long as he has Acceleration installed. I was not sure if it was there by default. I put all my gauges in the Gauges folder so I can use them in other planes as I want. Bob.

I do have acceleration, I have the FA-18.dll and it still is not working, my task manager just says not responding. Where can I find the error logs? And should I just try and re-download it?

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Archived