Looking for 767 freeware

Double J

I don't think so. I think the problem is, there isn't a freeware 767/757 VC to merge to the two models that are available. There are a few sites that have them merged with the default or modified 737 VC, but that's it. I personally don't see the point of that, so I've never tried them.

This 767 has a ridiculous amount of power, anyone notice? Half way down the runway and it's doing 220KIAS. 400 30 seconds after takeoff.

Are you jamming your thrust levers to max for takeoff? Try 85-90% N1 for takeoff and the start of your climb before activating AP/AT.

Anyone notice I said thrust levers rather than throttles?:rolleyes:

Downloading this model now and will test fly it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Are you jamming your thrust levers to max for takeoff? Try 85-90% N1 for takeoff and the start of your climb before activating AP/AT.

Anyone notice I said thrust levers rather than throttles?:rolleyes:

Downloading this model now and will test fly it.

Could be , I'm just testing it on my laptop with a mouse..I never add anything to my sim/pc until I test it out first. Just seemed to be very responsive...like a rocket boost attached to the tail.

Trying to shove that Westjet paint from the library into it as well. It's fighting back;)

Could be , I'm just testing it on my laptop with a mouse..I never add anything to my sim/pc until I test it out first. Just seemed to be very responsive...like a rocket boost attached to the tail.

Trying to shove that Westjet paint from the library into it as well. It's fighting back;)

I now have the 767 loaded and Gave it a quick try. I noticed that there is no AT switch in the cockpit panel to engage AT. Change the aircraft.cfg under [Autopilot] to

Autothrottle_Requires_Arming=1 to 0. I also added

[jet_engine]

thrust_scalar =1.00

I will test fly again later to check the operation of the AT. I used 90% N1 for takeoff.

What is the file name of the Westjet texture?

I now have the 767 loaded and Gave it a quick try. I noticed that there is no AT switch in the cockpit panel to engage AT. Change the aircraft.cfg under [Autopilot] to

Autothrottle_Requires_Arming=1 to 0. I also added

[jet_engine]

thrust_scalar =1.00

I will test fly again later to check the operation of the AT. I used 90% N1 for takeoff.

What is the file name of the Westjet texture?

This one wja763erw-update.zip it's an update of one posted last month but I believe the update was only for the ID on the plane as Westjet just took delivery of it this week. http://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/westjet-moves-closer-to-europe-with-delivery-of-first-wide-body-boeing-767-300-aircraft

Well you got further than me:cool: I can get WJ to show with a ? mark instead of a jpg and it won't load. Funny since they are both the same models but the original WJ (wja763erw-update.zip) doesn't have a VC. Must have something to do with the different mdls.

Did the VC work in the WJ skin?

Well you got further than me:cool: I can get WJ to show with a ? mark instead of a jpg and it won't load. Funny since they are both the same models but the original WJ (wja763erw-update.zip) doesn't have a VC. Must have something to do with the different mdls.

Did the VC work in the WJ skin?

Sorry, didn't check the VC. This 767 now resides in my recycle bin. Don't do that autothrottle arming=0. leave it at 1. Either way the AT has issues.

Sorry, didn't check the VC. This 767 now resides in my recycle bin. Don't do that autothrottle arming=0. leave it at 1. Either way the AT has issues.

Well thanks for trying :cool: Back to my original post.:pilot:....Looking for a freeware 767 with a VC hopefully able to load the new WJ texture on it.

One of my friends installed my Justflight DVD copy of Level-D 767 into P3D 2.5. First off, he had to use an Estonian Migration patch. Afterwards, he had to edit the P3D.DLL file and put in several entries that normally reside in the FSX.DLL file. After that, Level-D ran quite well and was just as good as FSX. One important thing to remember, the Justflight Level-D 767 version that I have does not contain any copy protection. The Flight1 version does contain a DRM. From what I have been told, activation of the FSX Flight1 DRM protected version in P3D has led to issues. The fix for those I am not aware of.

Thanks Wildthing, but I think lots of simmers face the same thing I have that Prepar3d is great but our planes and other stuff do not load .....so I am not a techie or computer guru and cannot do all the tweaks necessary to complete what your friend did...simple as that as many of us like to just know that the program will let us load something with just one click or so becuz we TRUST the instructions to put what we paid for or whatever into where we want it to go...simple as that ...we are flight simmers not computer gurus....thanks again...al v

alverthein, one-click install will not work for Level-D in P3D. Sadly, many of our legacy software titles, will not survive the update to P3D 2.5 without serious P3D eidts. That being said, Level-D 767 will one-click install into FSX Steam provided it is the only FSX install in your PC. You might want to try FSX Steam during the next $5 Steam sale.

Look in the file Library, Here! FlighSim.com

Name: wja763erw.zip

Size: 17,461,892 Date: 07-13-2015 Downloads: 549

FS2004/FSX Westjet Boeing 767-300ERW. Livery painted on the SkySpirit2010 763 v5 paint kit. The repaint is based on the latest Westjet information as to what the livery on the new B767-300 will look like. You will notice the Westjet symbol on the fuselage is now in the shape of a maple leaf. The first of the four 763ERW`s acquired will be delivered in the next couple of months to WJA. Model features high resolution textures and textures includes night lighting. Original model and package for FS2004 and tested in FSX so should work for both. Repaint by Phillip Hughes

Archived