Pmdg md11

mazelda

Hi

I don't know if this is possible or not but I guess its possible I just don't know how

But I bought the pmdg md 11 a while back and still like to fly this a/c in fsx but I'm slowly moving more to p3d and would dearly like to fly this a/c in p3d.

My only problem is I don't want to use the Estonia tool.

I have installed the a/c ok but I have no flight deck screens they are just black,so does anyone know how I can get these screens to appear.

Thanks

It's PMDG 's add-on and it can decide how it wants to use it.

Of course, but that is not what I meant. There is no point in buying it again, because there is no P3D version to buy. The OP has got the FSX version already.

Only the 737 and 777 are available for P3D, and those you have to buy again, even if you already own the FSX version.

OK - so - it is not compatible or usable in P3D. When and if a P3D version becomes available, he will have to buy it.

The point is TANSTAAFL!

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

• 6 months later...

I installed it yesterday and it installed ok, but takes a lonnnnng time to load. I will fly it these weekends and report on how it does.

There is a video on utube with some guy in Germany flying it from Dubai, they are shprehen zer douecheland there so I don't know what is being said, but apparently it flies, we'll see...

I installed it yesterday and it installed ok, but takes a lonnnnng time to load. I will fly it these weekends and report on how it does.

There is a video on utube with some guy in Germany flying it from Dubai, they are shprehen zer douecheland there so I don't know what is being said, but apparently it flies, we'll see...

Is it loading up from a SSHD? That's one place they really help save time.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Yes, SSD. I googled and indeed this problem exists (hope it's the only problem!, no big deal). Also mentioned incorrect heading orientation on ND, not much discussion on this subject so this is all I found.

I'll try to translate what people shpreh in the german video...

small problems are tolerable, big once will force a good bye to MD11 :(

ok, funny they all discuss how great the video is, and way down I found few comments on MD11 in P3D:

"Although I have FSX still on the disk , but that the MD - 11 runs in P3D v3.1 , at least, was pretty easy for me to accomplish just about the Estonian Migration Tool . Latest version of the EMT , fire up , run MD-11 Installer ( admin mode , all virus scanner ) . Done ... :) . Unfortunately, the Cargo Manager does not work , and to load and stored flights not , but the rest is working fine ."

• 2 months later...

Actually no, if you read the EULA installed with the MD-11, no mention is made anywhere within the document of the underlying simulator (either FSX or FS2004). This legalistic argument appears to be made post hoc and would not survive a serious legal challenge.

PMDG likes to make this claim loudly and often on AVSIM, but I highly doubt anyonw making the claim has ever actually read the EULA.

Archived