Autopilot Control

neilintheus

Hi,

I bought Air Manager after reading the review on AurdailyX. Its a great product, but unfortunately it does not seem to include any way to control the Autopilot within FSX. It was to have a panel for controlling the autopilot on planes which do not have it in the VC, such as the AN-2 that I bought the product.

So my simple questions are:

1. Do you have plans to create such an instrument?

2. If the answer is no, or its going to be a long time before its ready, could I have a refund, as at the moment it does not provide the functionality I require.

Again I'd like to say that its a great product, but I had a specific requirement which I cannot fulfil with it right now.

All the very best,

Neil

An autopilot control would be great. I often go into the .cfg of the plane in question and change the Flight Director and Autopilot parameters so that they can be controlled by an Autopilot, even if it is just Heading and Altitude Hold. It would be nice to have it for planes that come with Autopilot as standard as well, of course :)

• 1 month later...
I've added an autopilot today. Graphics wise maybe not the most beautiful autopilot, but it works. I'll be working on a Garmin G3X autopilot soon, it doesn't have a display...

Hi Ralph,

I've checked the link of the G3X on the thread above and I was wondering what are the plans to have it in Air Manager? I'm looking at this AP panel and audio panel to complete the radio stack!

Thanks,

Filipe

Archived